How do you return an order?
1. Mail your return request to email@example.com with the subject line: Return request. In this email you state the order number, what you want to return and why.
2. Put the items in the original packaging so that they are not damaged.
3. You will receive a return link from us as a result of your return request. With this you can return the relevant item(s).
4. As soon as we have received your package, we will assess whether it has arrived in its original, correct and undamaged condition. If you have received the item damaged or defective, it is important to mention this in your return request (see point 1).
5. We can only process refunds through the original payment method. You can receive the refund within 14 days of receipt. You will receive an email about this as soon as the refund has been initiated.
What you need to know about our returns policy
We do not bear the costs of returning. We recommend that you request proof of postage and have tracking information ready. If a return is lost, this is not our responsibility. With the exception of one or more item(s) that arrived damaged or defective. We request that you mention this immediately with the reason for return. See point 1).
If you return one or more defective or damaged items due to a production error or due to the carrier or Twisters, we will subsequently send the correct item(s), if in stock. If the product is not in stock, we will contact you by telephone so that we can coordinate any delivery time or refund the amount already paid.
Personalized items - such as engravings or graduated scales - may not be returned. For this we refer in the relevant product descriptions to article 5.2 of our general terms and conditions.
We do not offer the possibility to exchange the item(s) online. You can, however, return the item in question and (re)order the desired item.
We offer a 10-year warranty on the Twistyopener and Twistyholder.